VolleyMetrics is a volleyball analytics application that coaches can use to assist schools and players to train and learn from the competition.
VolleyMetrics allows users to analyze volleyball data in more functional and meaningful ways through the use of advanced statistical models. They help elite volleyball programs around the world achieve their goals, change the way they approach training and transform the way they think about volleyball.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- The requirement was to develop a web application that allowed players and teams to observe and learn how to play their competition.
- The client wanted the option to tag the video so that the appropriate player watches the video.
- We built the app components using Mustache and Less.JS, which runs on NodeJS. Mocha and Jasmine, which run on Karma test runner, were used to automate the code.
- The code was automated using Nightwatch JS, and the product runs on a Selenium server. To prevent redundancy, we used these development kits to build various components. Functionalities that are specific to this particular app are handled or managed within the app codebase.
- To prevent redundancy, we used these development kits to build various components. Functionalities that are specific to this particular app are handled or managed within the app codebase.