Stoke is a social app specially designed for friends and families to connect and stay connected
Stoke is a social app specially designed to stay connected with friends and families. Its unique selling point is that it is private, positive and personal. In other words, it is everything that the current social apps are not: there are no advertisements and there is zero tracking or sharing of users& data.There are no algorithms in place adjusting the data that users see. Users only view messages and pictures shared by people they know trust, love and care about. There is an option to save the data and play it back when needed.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- The client had an idea and a rough sketch of what they wanted which was to have a mobile app to allow users to share memories and stories about people. It should be a positive place to connect, grow and make new friends.
- The application is written in Swift and uses Apollo (graphql) to communicate with its backend.
- The app is now available to the public in the Apple Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stoke-social-media-reinvented/id1164779575?mt=8
- The finished product is connected with third-party APIs and external data sources
- The iOS app is rated as a 5-star app on the app store