PlanHub is a free, cloud based plan room application that allows general contractors to share project files and information with subcontractors.
PlanHub is a cloud based software that allows general contractors to share project files and information with subcontractors and vendors along with project tracking and bid management tools.
PlanHub offers its subcontractor members access to local commercial construction projects up for bid through a virtual project board in their local area. The business has already proven itself, with members having already been awarded millions of dollars in contracts through its network.
Our designers work with you to define every feature, screen, and user flow
Receive product builds every two-weeks as we add features
We analyze user feedback to help you prioritize new features
- We were assigned to build this web application from scratch. It started as a one-line idea, and we had to come up with a market-ready product.
- The web app needed to accommodate thousands of concurrent users, so scalability was a top priority.
- Users need to upload and share data across the globe with different teams. The site needed to have high performance data storage options to allow users to upload critical information.
- Since we have to build it up from scratch, we first decoupled the presentation from the business logic. We did the entire design of the web application as a consumer of the API platform.
- We used Angular 2 as the frontend consumer and PHP5 with Laravel 5.3 as server-side technology when we are writing the web services.
- Since the design of this application requires the product to be cloud-enabled, we used Amazon AWS. We also used cloud infrastructures like AWS RDS for database storage and AWS S3 for file storage.
- PlanHub has experienced over 189% in revenue growth over the last two years and operates in eight states. More than 90% of active members renew their membership each month and more than 75% are awarded work within their first three months of membership.